JUST A FEW PLACES LEFT!
The CAR-nival Sprint features a unique 2-Course format where each competitor contests 2 different Courses (Abingdon & Bentley), one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The Abingdon Course is about acceleration, braking and out-and-out speed whilst the Bentley Course tests cornering and judgment.
After 2 practice on each course, the competitor completes 2 timed runs over each course, giving a fantastic and unmatched 8 runs in 1 day – the best value for money speed event in the UK.
At the end of the day the fastest time set on each course are added together to give a Fastest Time of the Day (FTD) as well as positions in class. There are classes for just about any type of car from the wife’s shopping car to single-seater racing cars.
The CAR-nival Sprint is always the most popular speed event on their calendar. The limited 150-car entry is always full within days of the publication of the regulations as so many competitors consider Abingdon CAR-nival Sprint their best event of the year and an absolute Must on their sporting calendar. We urge you to enter now unless you want to be disappointed.
Please be aware that for 2018 we welcome the following Championships:
- The 2018 BARC SBD Speed Championship
- The 2018 ACSMC Speed Championship
- The 2018 ASWMC Speed Championship
- The 2018 ASEMC Essex Emergency Services Speed Championship
- The 2018 Essex Extreme AEMC Sprint Championship
- The 2018 Midland Speed Championship
- The 2018 Classic Marques Speed Championship
- The TVR Car Club Championship
- The MG Car Club Championship
- The Sevenoaks & DMC Steering Wheel League
- 2018 Revington TR/TR Register Sprint & Hillclimb Championship
Please be aware that entries are allocated on a first come, first served basis (subject to receipt of payment) and that this event WILL FILL very quickly.